| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hagi in August is hot at 26.4 °C (79.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.5 °C (86.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.1 °C (73.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in August is 7.4 °C (13.3 °F).
- The weather in August is a little damp. Some 156.8mm (6.2in) of fluid descends.
- The shortest day is 12:54 long and the longest day is 13:51 long with an average length of 13:24.
Check the distance to and compare the Hagi August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Hagi, Japan
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Hagi: