| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hagi in December is a little cool at 7.5 °C (45.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.5 °C (52.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.9 °C (39 °F).
- In December there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 7.6 °C (13.7 °F).
- The weather in December is somewhat dry. Just 77.8mm (3.1in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 9:50 long and the longest day is 9:59 long with an average length of 9:52.
Check the distance to and compare the Hagi December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Hagi, Japan
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Hagi: