| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hagi in February is cool at 5.4 °C (41.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.9 °C (35.4 °F).
- In February the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 7.1 °C (12.8 °F).
- The weather in February is dryish. Just 86.4mm (3.4in) of H2O descends.
- The shortest day is 10:28 long and the longest day is 11:19 long with an average length of 10:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Hagi February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Hagi, Japan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Hagi: