| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hagi in January is cool at 5.1 °C (41.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.6 °C (47.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.8 °C (35.2 °F).
- In January there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 6.8 °C (12.2 °F).
- The weather in January is dryish. Just 88.7mm (3.5in) of H2O is laid down.
- The shortest day is 9:53 long and the longest day is 10:26 long with an average length of 10:07.
Check the distance to and compare the Hagi January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Hagi, Japan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Hagi: