| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hagi in June is warm at 20.9 °C (69.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.6 °C (76.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.5 °C (63.5 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in June is 7.1 °C (12.8 °F).
- The weather in June is quite sopping. A sizable 224.4mm (8.8in) of water is dropped.
- The shortest day is 14:16 long and the longest day is 14:26 long with an average length of 14:24.
Check the distance to and compare the Hagi June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Hagi, Japan
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Hagi: