| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hagi in May is very mild at 17.3 °C (63.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.7 °C (71.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.1 °C (55.6 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in May is 8.6 °C (15.5 °F).
- The weather in May is far from dry. Some 138.2mm (5.4in) of water is laid.
- The shortest day is 13:31 long and the longest day is 14:15 long with an average length of 13:56.
Check the distance to and compare the Hagi May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Hagi, Japan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Hagi: