| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hagi in November is quite mild at 12.1 °C (53.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.6 °C (61.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- In November there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 8.6 °C (15.5 °F).
- The weather in November is hardly arid. Circa 92.5mm (3.6in) of liquid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 10:00 long and the longest day is 10:42 long with an average length of 10:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Hagi November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Hagi, Japan
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Hagi: