| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hagi in October is very mild at 16.8 °C (62.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.4 °C (70.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 12.6 °C (54.7 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in October is 8.8 °C (15.8 °F).
- The weather in October is not exactly parched. Circa 102.4mm (4in) of fluid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 10:44 long and the longest day is 11:46 long with an average length of 11:14.
Check the distance to and compare the Hagi October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Hagi, Japan
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Hagi: