| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hagi in April is mild at 13.1 °C (55.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.4 °C (63.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.7 °C (47.7 °F).
- In April there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 8.7 °C (15.7 °F).
- The weather in April is far from dry. Some 134.1mm (5.3in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 12:29 long and the longest day is 13:29 long with an average length of 13:00.
Check the distance to and compare the Hagi April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Hagi, Japan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Hagi: